2006-04-11

Survey time

So I'm gonna break my no angsty personal diary blog rule, as well as my no survey rule. For future reference, this doesn't mean you can expect a response from me if you forward me one.


1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'9 I think.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Try mainline. Actually, no.

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. Rehab? No

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? Whose parents? My girlfriends? What girlfriends?

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're kinda gross, but I eat them anyway.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? The Night Santa Went Crazy

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ

9. Do you do push-ups? No

10. Have you ever done ecstacy? No

11. Are you virgin? No

12. Do you like painkillers? I prefer sleeping pills.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret. Plus I'd be lying.

14. Do you own a knife? Yeah

15. Do you have A.D.D.? Quite possibly

16. Date Of Birth? 1984.11.26

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Year.Month.Day is the preferred format for displaying dates. Girls are tricky and mysterious. School sucks.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Some groceries, a pair of pants, and two dvds.

19. From where? Rainbow and Target

20. What time did you wake up today? 9:30

21. Current hair? Too long.

22. Current worry? Death and taxes. Actually I already did my taxes this year. Death and school.

23. Current hate? School.

24. Favorite places to be? B&N or Winstead's on the Plaza, Punch, BB's, River Road.

25. Least favorite places to be? Nowhere

26. Where would you like to Go? Salvador, Recife, Rio, Buenos Aires, Cape Verde, Cuba, Machu Pichu, Edmonton.

27. Do you own slippers? Yup.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Somewhere I wouldn't guess. A lawyer hopefully. Married to my hot wife.

29. Do you burn or tan? I try not to do either.

30. Last thing you ate? Toffee Almond Bar.

31. Would you be a pirate? Fuck no. Pirates suck. Ninjas are way better.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night? Aliens. Or more recently, myself.

35. What's in your pockets right now? Right front: my phone, left front, keys and a usb thumb drive, right back, wallet. Left back: some random pieces of paper.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? I don't remember. I haven't laughed today.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? I don't know.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? A cut the the skin between my thumb and forefinger on my left hand when I couldn't find scissors to cut the thick plastic bands off that water gun at Nick's house, so I used a knife, and when it went through, it went straight to my hand, and I was like, uhhhh.... Nick....

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Alex G. or Karin

42. Who is your quietest friend? Myself

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.

44. Do you wish on stars? No

45. What is your favorite book? The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

46. What is your favorite candy? Zours

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I dunno. "Baby" perhaps. THe version with Rita Lee.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Karin and I have a pact that we will have "Dust in the Wind" played at our funerals, and then all our old fogey friends will laugh, and all the young whippersnappers who've never seen "Old School" will be like, wtf, that's so insensitive.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night? Sitting in my room thinking too much.

50. Do you love someone? I love everyone. Some are harder to love than others. If true hate exists, I don't know what it feels like.

1 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 04:43:00 PM, Blogger genevieveyorke said...

Year.Month.Day is the preferred format for displaying dates.

totally true. why don't people understand this? in this computery day and age it really helps to name files according to their date, and any other way of listing the date they were created puts them in some non-chronological order.

A lawyer hopefully.

what kind?

If true hate exists, I don't know what it feels like.

good answer. hate is dangerous and tricksy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home