2005-09-19

Not sTux with Windows Anymore

I finally installed linux on my computer. After a few setbacks, I managed to figure it out. Odd that I should have had any setbacks since Ubuntu, the linux distro I decided to go with is often said to be quite user friendly. It even bills itself as linux for human beings. Anyway, I persisted, and managed to install it successfully on my computer. I haven't completely gotten rid of windows yet, though. I can now boot into either WinXP or Ubuntu. But now I am no longer stuck with only using windows. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I should be updating more frequently. I waited this long because I did not want to have to make a post without being able to proclaim that I had installed windows, as I had said that I was going to. So now that I have installed it, I can make all the posts I care to.

Filed in:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home